This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.
facebook youtube blogger

News Release

Print this Page

Who to call about assisted living facilities in Manatee County

Published: Thursday, May. 05, 2011

If you are choosing among assisted living facilities, experts recommend that you consult the Long-term Care Ombudsman Council in your community. The councils maintain several resources that are available to the public, including the results of annual inspections of all assisted living facilities.

Serving Manatee and Hillsborough counties is the Long-term Care Ombudsman Council in Tampa. Robin Baker, district manager, says she has 10 volunteers -- and is in need of more volunteers.

To reach the council for information or to volunteer:

701 W Fletcher Avenue, Suite C Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 558-5591 Fax: (813) 375-3932

Read more: